The music in this EP is personal and goes thru the paths I followed in music. It is the connecting bridge between electronic and instrumental approaches, strongly influenced by jazz and improvised forms of music.
The track Serafin features Sandro Mariotti on soprano saxophone. I play all other instrumental parts on this EP. Fabio Papa, my trusted remixer, contributes with his reinterpretation of Les Contes Du Marché with a delicate dub touch.
Delicious Fish is the name of the new Doma Net release by Jarz.
Noise & micro sound, jazz beats, bass grooves,minimal percs & interference vocal cuts is the work of this fascinating Dutch guy.
Also includes two bunus remix , one of the French artists Mod 2 & Nino with the great vocalist Marianne “MBP” and one by myself, testing new recipes
UNOIKI celebrates its third anniversary with a special jubilee edition:
Sixteen tracks spread over two CDs hold in a handmade packaging in four different artworks! Bang!
Each packaging is a foldable poster and sculpture let you explore space, light and music in a very playful and extremely beautiful way. For the first time Jonathan Mangelinckx used photos for his artworks.
CD1 1 Andres Marcos – Five Steps
2 Superlauncher – Aleister
3 Ten and Tracer – I Did No More Than You Let Me Do
4 DDrhode – Tanhayi
5 Humeka – Reso
6 J-Lab – And on To The Stars
7 Cleymoore – Círculo Doze
Doma Musique released new remixes of my EP “I was young and needed the money”.
This new remix collection consists of all remixes already released in the original release by: Eril Fjord, Laurine Frost,Berk Offset,Storlon, and 3 new curious remixes by Kimathir, DRD_s 999 HWSD,and Undefalult.
1. Andres Marcos – Chickens (Kimathir Remix)
2. Andres Marcos – I Was Young And Needed The Money (Eril Fjord Remix)
3. Andres Marcos – I Was Young And Needed The Money (Laurine Frost Remix)
4. Andres Marcos – Chickens (Berk Offset Schenkel Remix)
5. Andres Marcos – Chickens (Storlon Deep in the Hen House edit)
6. Andres Marcos – I Was Young And Needed The Money (DRD_s 999 HWSD RMX)
7. Andres Marcos – En la Orilla Del Mar (Undefault Interpretation)